Sunday, August 26, 2007

Exciting day 2 of my blog

My goal was to figure out how to post pictures. The problem is, even though I like to scrapbook, my husband is the digital camera person. He's the one that downloads all the pictures to the computer and I have absolutely no clue how he does it. I know it can't be hard, it's just pure laziness on my part. Unfortunately he's gone overnight so he's promised me he'd show me tomorrow.

I've been browsing around other people's blogs today and they all have really neat features in them. I have some catching up to do.

Also, I've made a promise to myself. I was so excited that I actually had 4 comments on my blog yesterday! So I checked out their blogs...and I've visited all their blogs quite recently, but never posted any comments. I'm not going to start posting comments on every little thing, but I am going to start being a little less "comment phobic" from now on.

4 comments:

Darcy @ m3b said...

Looking forward to pictures. And there are so many free blog things you can add on. They're called "widgets" and if you google it, you'll see many choices. :)

Welcome to blogging!

Jessica said...

Don't feel you have to "catch up"- just enjoy having a little space to be yourself! One of the trappings of blogging is getting too wrapped up into it, ummm-hmmm (throat clearing). Anyways...um, what was I saying?

Oh, get acclimated with what you have and once you can navigate this bad boy, then start changing him. Isn't that the way women do it?

Lol! Glad to be able to read you.
Jessica

Tina in WA said...

I too can't wait to see your photo's too.

If you like a slide show or a widget like daily blessings, cleaning tips, etc. you can click on those you see on blogs and it will take you to the website that created them. All you have to do is cut and paste the HTML and va-la, you will have a few little extra things to share!

Sounds simple, huh. LOL *Ü*

Can't wait to see more!

~Tina

Anonymous said...

One day I was surfing web and suddenly I came across website called www.home-businessreviews.com I discovered how to start my own home business and i was able after all leave my job where i worked one year, now I'm making up to 5K USD month. I was able to make such kind of money because I found some very great home business opportunity. At site named www.home-businessreviews.com OK seems that site owner finally Came across really good online business program which helped him to start his own online home business opportunity, so he eventually decided to set up site and tell about his own experience about earning cash online. It seems that he lost so much money before he found winner home based business program which actually work. But which one? see at website below! [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home business ideas[/url]